Saturday, January 29, 2011

PAGAN CATHOLICS

The Adult Faith Formation Week has ended and it was a booming success.  We had traffic surpassing 1,100 individuals.  No doubt the 65 degree weather after sundown helped.  It was a great time and I now feel relaxed because it is over for another year.  All I have to do now is to write the narrative report.  I already have the ideas I need to start planning for next year.  One of them will be a series of talks about PAGAN CATHOLICS.  I don't want to bore you with this because I know that many of you don't relate to this.  But right now it is the only thought that I have and I can't shake it.  So what I am going to do is to cut this short because I do want you to know that I do have a thought, but it is not one that is fitting for this forum.  I will go put it somewhere else and provide a link for those of you who might be interested, in a day or two.
Therefore, good night, and I'll be brighter and chipperer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment