Friday, January 21, 2011

THE ATTACK OF THE TECHNOLOGY GREMLINS

GOOGLE GOT ME BACK
I tried my best to link back the original quote that opened the last post.  I did try, honest.  I could not figure our a way to get it done.  It worked perfectly well for me, and now that I have been advised by the Voice from my Kitchen I know what went wrong.  I made several changes in the linking loop and it never once came to me that I was testing something that is captive to my Google account, so it always worked.  So I solved the problem the same way I solved the problem of the "pet" rooster I once had.  After trying for more than one week to teach him to jump through a hoop with no success, I presented him to my mother in time for a chicken dinner.  I made him jump through the opening of the stew pot and a great time was had by us all. (True story)  All this to simply say that I have removed the faulty, recalcitrant link sdo as to not continue ruiniing the poetic nature of the last post, "The Miracle of Snow."
Google has not yet responded to my request for a description of "BLIBOT", so I guess I will have to go the Wikipedia route, except I don't have the time.
Take it easy, enjoy the snow and I will keep you all in my dreams and my prayers while basking in the balmy SoCal sun storm.
I hereby declare this 1/2 of a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment