Monday, January 17, 2011

I DID IT! I DID IT! I STUMPED GOOGLE!

BLIBOT!  
That's it.  I never even planned it.  I was just thinking about blibots a lot today and I decided to see if I could find a picture of one on Google.  Imagine my surprise and sense of "conquistador" pride at finding out that I had stumped the mega brain of the universe.  I have to tell you that I even decided to play fair and get out of the images mode and get into the "information over the blue line" mode.  Nothing.  Even with the "safe search" off, Google does not know what a blibot is.  I'm flying high.  I never in my wildest dreams thought that I could stump Google.  I mean, Google knows everything, I mean, everything!  Except what a blibot is.  So, all you chumps out there who think that you are so smart alecky, three-piece suit, summa cum laude Crimson Tide beats the Eli every time smarter than Google types, go ahead, tell me what a blibot is.  If you get it right, we'll submit it to Wikipedia so that we will get the scoop and Google will have to come to US for the answer.  if you don't get it right, then I'll tell you and keep all the glory to myself.
HHmmmmm, I wonder if my brother will know this.  I think he will.  He's one of these New York Times Sunday Crossword puzzle nerds.  Maybe I should disqualify him.  Besides he's family.  We'll stand by and see.  If he gets it and you don't, I'll be fair and tell you the truth.
By the way, I'm going to Google right now because I just thought of a French-Canadian word that I bet Google won't know.  Gimme a minute while I do this.  You can tell, I'm hot to trot on this quest.  I'm back, and I am flying high...
Wow, twice in the same day.  In both cases, there are bloggers who have taken the word and made it their pseudonym, but Google does not know what either of them means.
I WIN!   I BEAT GOOGLE.  NOW I'M WAITING FOR YOU ALL TO RESPOND.
The one thought that really makes me happy about this is the revenge that I get for finding that nude male movie star web-site guy so close to my "Paul Dion" on GOOGLE.
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE A WHACK AT THE FRENCH WORD, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL LET YOU TRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment