Saturday, January 15, 2011

8 DAYS OF MENTAL AND MORAL CAPTIVITY -- PRAY 4 ME

ME 4 NEXT 15 DAYS

Outta my way,

Taz is on da way.
I ain't weak,
Far from meek,
Don't bust my cheek,
So's I won't freak.
Only got one more week
for da preparation
of Adult Faith Formation 
special presentation
of Catholic communication.
Come one, Come all,
We've cleaned the hall,
swept all the classes
to accommodate the masses.
So Taz is in a final tizzy,
His hair is gettin' frizzy
tryin' ta get 'er done
so's he can say, "Yay, God, ya won!"
So stay outta my way, 
both night and day,
'Cept of course to help go forward
and share in the reward
of the eventual fun 
and satisfaction
of a job well done
 without distraction.
So Taz is now in the fray
and so for him you must pray
that from patience he'll not stray
therefore not having any hell to pay.
And to you, Dear Lord, I ask
send a backup angel for the task
of guarding me through it all
so both these angels will assure
that I not climb up the wall
and that all my efforts will be pure.
AMEN 


















No comments:

Post a Comment