Thursday, January 27, 2011

63 DAYS AND 67 ITEMS AND COUNTING...

Keep your eye on that calendar.  It is important because the challenge of this blog is still in the fire.  It has to be kept before our eyes so as to not draw the ire of the gods.  After all, what would Odin think of a guy who could not ride a Valkyrie for 63 days?  What would Mars think of a wimp who could not ride an oated up silver steed with a flaming lance by his hip for 63 days?  What would Jupiter think of a guy who would not cross the equator for fear of a change of seasons?  What would Shiva think of a guy who couldn't walk in his fire?  What would Irene think of a guy who couldn't say "Goodnight?"  What would Lucille think of a guy who wouldn't complain about the "fine time that she picked to leave him?"  What would "Skinny Minny" think of a guy who would want her fat?   What would Jeanie think of a guy who would only dream of blondes?  What would Jeanine think of a guy who would dream of her only in crocus time?  What would Marie think of a guy who couldn't remember to say, "Hoy?"  And finally, what would Carmen think of a guy who would not be afraid of her love?  (That's a hard one.  Carmen is the gal who sings the warning, "...si je t'aime, prends garde a toi."  If I love you, watch out!)
So many challenges, so few women...Ahhh, let me take that back.  HHmmmm, I've just decided to take Carmen's advice.  I'm gonna watch out.
Now, I'm going to leave you.  If you want, you can continue this game and we'll see where it leads us.  (I'll bet you thought I was going to end that sentence with a preposition.  Come on, admit it.  You did too.  But I didn't, so there.)
May God bless you all.  I have to go back to my project.  Please pray for me.  
PS, I think it is now safe to start thanking god for his gift of rain-free, 60 degree, clear January evenings for the entire week.  Please do not forget.  Thank you to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment