Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hey! It's 1:00 AM. Keep it down, Will Ya!

Ask me what I'm doing up at this hour.  Go ahead.  Try me.  Rather than answer I would perhaps just look at you and wonder what you were doing up at this hour.  Reminds me if the old French Canadian joke that relates how the guy whose drunk too much comes home to see his wife at the door with her rolling pin in hand.  She asks, "How stupid can you be coming home at this hour?"  and his response was, "How stupid can you be to be making pies at this hour?"  So I guess there are two sides to every situation.  Truth to tell,  have been working.  I am preparing the work that I will have to begin on Monday Morning, or Sunday night.  I am late because we had a friend over for supper (dinner for you left coast people) and so everything got pushed back a little.  In a few hours I and the Voice from the Kitchen will be driving to San Diego for a two day stay with our younger son.  He, by the way is getting invitations to interviews,  There is one of them that is somewhat promising since it is in his line and with a company that is a direct competitor of one for which he worked in the past.  We'll see what his guardian angel has in store for him in the next few days.  Your prayers are certainly helping a lot.  Our Melaleuca business is taking off quite nicely.  This makes us happy and encourages us to continue making life happen.   The guest we had for dinner has succumbed to my charms and promised to come to Southern California next January to give some presentations about the theology of the Apparitions of the Blessed Mother Mary.  I am so happy that he will come.  It will make a strong impact on the community here in Southern California to have a professional priest come all the way out to California to share his convictions with us.
I will now stop this disjointed drivel and hie meself to bed.  Remember that this is Saturday and I am counting on you not really reading this because of that.  And, if you're counting the number of "Thoughts" that we have had so far, and compare them with the number of days since November 25, 2010, you'll see that we are safely within the margin of successfully completing  the challenge of 365 Thoughts in 365 days.  You and your expectations are what keep me going.  So keep it up.  I'm now going to throw myself into the waiting arms of Morpheus.

No comments:

Post a Comment