Tuesday, December 20, 2011

HELLO? IS ANYONE THERE?

BELIEVE IT OR NOT A REAL PERSON DOES THIS
Click on the purple underline to see more of this.

This is an interesting question, or thought, I guess.  I have had it for a long time.  As I was growing older I thought that I would solve the feeling and the mystery, but I haven't.  I have for years wondered how it feels to do something and not have any immediate feed back.  Like I'm doing now.  Some how, I know that a human being is going to come in contact with this page.   I never thought that I could get faithful or loyal to an audience that is mostly unknown to me.  There only 100 of you out there who get "pinged" for this production.   I have another one that has about 300.  So here I am wondering what is out there.  I sit here at home and produce something that I think is worth consuming, but I never know what the reaction is.  
This started for me when I asked EFR Dion if the people on the radio felt strange because they were all alone in the room.  He said that he thought that maybe they did, but he doubted it.  He said that they were sure that someone was listening and that they were projecting their thoughts and their souls to the people listening.  I didn't have the slightest idea what he was saying, but hey, I was just a young boy, so I made myself comfortable with myself and went on my way.
Then one day,  my brother was a radio personality.  I asked him how it felt.  He just said that you get used to it.  That's true.  I know it now.  But I am still intrigued by the people on television.  That must be weird.  Imagine, they know that they can be seen, but all they get to see is their notes and the microphone.  Yikes.  That has to be strange.  At least, I can't see you and you can't see me.  The feeling that I get that is the most puzzling is that I do a lot of this as an autobiography for my children.   I am an old man.  Yet, I somehow have got accustomed to writing my autobiography in public, so to speak, and I don't even have a pencil and paper to do it with.   Besides, it will never see the light of day on paper.  I think that I can also guarantee that the very ones for whom it is intended won't read one single syllable.
This is getting long, so I'll pipe down now.  But I have to say that this is rather limiting.  I can only be a part of myself here.  There are a couple of other parts that I maintain in other corners of the Internet.  Pretty strange stuff.  If you wonder what I'm talking about, click on some of the stuff over there by your right.  I just got something off my chest about Justin Bieber.  It's on the link that says something about the nasty part of me.  And you saw some of that the other day about the Guts and stuff...I get like that some times.  Talk about guts and balls.  After I turned on those birds, they all disappeared.  See what I mean?  There's no one out there...'cept you 'n me!
Ok, now I am going to leave you with the 5th day of our continuing Christmas card.  The first stop,  Beit She'an is going to be known only to you Bible nerds.  But everyone can enjoy it, because now Mary and Joseph are finally on the road.  I still can't figure out why she's traveling in her state in the first place.
Love ya's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment