Sunday, January 15, 2012

Oooopss! NAUGHTY STUFF...SO SORRY

It wasn't very nice to say the things I said;
In fact it was quite nasty to use the words I used.
I should be more careful before I go to bed,
To be very sure not one reader could feel abused.
So all you loyal friends who might be surprised
That such churlishness in my thoughts could lurk
I say by my "Kitchen Voice" was I chastised
And told that to be kinder and holier I should work.
It is true that many things I've said in jest
Are not polite nor fit for gentle company.
It is true that every thought, to pass the test
                                                           Should come to light from virtue and not villainy   
A yellow rose, so have I often heard
Is a sign of love and deep contrition.
It is with concern for a nasty word,
Or words, by my love's assertion,
The offending piece I've taken down
And make of the silky yellow flower
A gift to help you conquer the move to frown.

A note to you who are no doubt astute
The vanishment of the offending piece
Only indicates that it has gone another route
Its presence on the Internet will not cease.

I hope that you accept my apology.  I have tried to be positive and humorous all the while, and last night I got "natural."  Sorry I subjected you to my "Hockey Player" side.  





No comments:

Post a Comment