Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SHORTEST THOUGHT I EVER HAD

I'm all tuckered out, I've had a long day
I've raked, shoveled, swept the driveway
Watered the plants and washed the car
Had to add gas cuz it couldn't go far.
So now it's midnight 'n then some
Got lotsa ideers, not a real plum
So rather than sit on my writer's block
I'm gonna go gather the whole flock
But the way I feel I'll count one by the clock
And be gone from this darkened world.  
I lost the rhythm and can't find a rhyme for world.  
Got word that Josh is doing much better and thanks us all for our prayers.
Take it easy.  I'm gone.  Goin' outta da country to buy drugs in the mornin'.
Luv ya's all.

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather like this personal psalm. Alas!The rhythm was lost
    in that Garden long ago. I'm afraid we'll have to wait for that new creation. Where you can take Lisinopril and bathe in the sun all day and none of the chemical in your body will go awok. Eat a balance meal and drink plenty of liquid and by all means stay out of stress. The joke of the century.
    The prayers helped a great deal. If we could only see grace in action. My gratitude knows no bound for the prayers of the faithful. Enjoy your little reverie..
    Justa

    ReplyDelete