Sunday, August 28, 2011

GOOD NIGHT IRENE,GOOD NIGHT IRENE --


Good Morning all,
"I pray that all of you in the path of "Irene" will be safe and are safe.  You are in our prayers, as all of you are.  Alleluia!!!"
The quote at the top of the page is seriously prayerful.  The author is a dearly beloved person in my life.  He is also one who knows that I am scheduled to fly eastward in a few hours.  I therefore am grateful that he is praying for me and for my dear spouse. There is nothing like spiritual support when Mother Nature unleashes her fury.  So, Reef, thank you.  We are leaving LAX at 13:30 and headed into Detroit where we will have a vehicle change before continuing our way to Lyon via Amsterdam.  From what we can see on the computer models pictured here, we should be safe from the swirling effects of the turbulence of this angry little lady.  Are we pleading that the next time something similar enters the atmosphere, please let us be singing, "You picked a fine time to leave me Lucille." 
That would be fine, but then what would I be able to do with this ... ???

Let me just leave it there.  I got a heavy date with Irene in the evening.
The next voice you hear will be asking, "Passez le camembert, s'il-vous-plait."  
And the temp will go from 108 to 68.  Bring on the fur-lined skivvies.

No comments:

Post a Comment