Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PAPIER DE TOILETTE -- Heee !

http://tracywall.wordpress.com/2009/01/12/on-a-roll/

If you'd like to have some fun, click on this link.
I'm going to stick with the green, just for kicks.  I just got done finishing a post on the Crusty Kurmujjin and I realized that I had some rather nasty stuff there.  Nothing like "4 Adults Only" or anything like that, but still kind of acrid.  If you're in the mood, you might want to go there and have a smile or two.  
When I saw what I had there, I decided that I was on a roll.  I have been quiet for some time now, but I think that I can feel a manic season coming on.  I hope so.  I feel so guilty about myself when I can't do all the things that I promised myself to do.  Sometimes I get sooo LAZY...I mean LAZEEEE! 
So I figured that I was on a roll, so I went to Google and you can see the results.  I hope you go to the web site by clicking on the link beneath the picture.  It might bring a smile to your face.  Imagine, Ol' Tracy did this oil painting just because she was in the mood.  I am kind of like the same way.  I get in a mood and I let 'er fly.  
So, I hope that I am back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment