Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MA, PA, JO-EL'S STENCIL ART

Good picture, right?  I have this here because  I want to make the point that sometimes I have thoughts that fit into the 21st century.  I actually take pictures with my telephone.  To be more precise, I guess, I should say that I take the picture with the camera utility part of the instrument.  This is the highest form of my 21st century technology acumen.  I still practice at making the pictures clearer and righter so that they don't come out looking too grainy.  There is a way to do that.  All you have to do is to practice.  There is a problem there.  I still prefer to take pictures with my 5 year old 10.5 mega pixel Casio.  There are many reasons, but the most important one is ease of handling.  The second is the telescoping feature.  So, that is my personal situation.  But I do still practice with my telephone and I have to admit that I am getting better.
This is here also because the stencil art behind the lovebirds is the artistic handiwork of Son Number Two, Jo-El.  He is good.  We are proud to be standing in front of his work.  You can see more of his work by clicking here.
Take it easy.  Go slow. Pray for Laurie Dion.

No comments:

Post a Comment