Saturday, July 23, 2011

THE BLOGGER AND THE VOICE FROM THE KITCHEN, 12 MONTHS AGO

WHO IS THAT GUY?
No wonder Sharon wouldn't let him wok her dog.  Hhmmm, maybe that should be "walk"
This was 12 months ago in Utah.  The family reunion.  I still weight the same but my face is fuller and my faithful spouse, Isabel never gets to show her age...because she is ageless.
It is always enjoyable to go through pictures of the past.  Most times they show happy, younger faces, and sometimes, as above, they show older, more "experienced" miens.  I stumbled upon this as I was going through some older emails that I received from Auntie Em and I thought I would show you one of the great mysteries in life...How such a beautiful creature like the one at my left can love and marry such an ugly one.  You and I see it every day.  I, when I look in the mirror.  You, when you go out in public.  MJT Dion ("Mina", to some, grandma to others) used to often say, "The world is a kind place.  If you look around you can always see someone who is worse off than you."  She used to spend a lot of time doing just that.  When she saw one, she would point it out to everyone around her at the moment.
JUST A TAD BETTER, BUT LOOK AT HER!
Well, I just thought that I would point that out.  I will now leave you with an up-to-date photo taken a mere three weeks ago. You won't believe it but the guy in the middle is older than I am, 5 years older.  Of course he doesn't have two sweet children and a mortgage!

No comments:

Post a Comment