Thursday, May 19, 2011

THE DRAWING BOARD (see below)

So GOOGLE can't find me.  So what?  Here's the truth:
Deep down in my mind and heart I have had a driving conviction that I had to leave an autobiography to my children.  I knew that I was not going to leave them any more than memories and word pictures of my life according to the way I saw it.  So, about seven or eight years ago I started writing my autobiography.  I have some of it done.  In fact I have the most important thing done...The outline.  I think it is really a break-through concept for an autobiography.  I can tell you that I am not following it one single bit.  I have fallen into the "blog" trap and I like it because it is really me.  The one thing that I have to confess is that I know that my children do not read it.  That, however does not really perturb me.  I know that some day, they too will "leaf" through it.  If it did not exist, they would have nothing to "leaf" through.
Therefore, you are all witnessing an exercise in futility.  You know what? I love it!  I am convinced that I am doing the right thing.  And that, to you all, and to my children for the future, is my thought for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment