Tuesday, September 20, 2011

WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR OFF-THE-WALL THOUGHTS?

This resembles an off-the-wall-thought that I had the other day.  It was really something that I had not expected, thence, off-the-wall.  I could carry on quite a bit about the expression itself, but that is not my mood tonight.  Tonight I am in a spiritual mood, without being too Catholic.  That will come tomorrow and the depth of my spiritual side will spill over.  But for now, it's just electro-chemical impulses and synapses.  I had a project to do that was not really connected to anything because the person(s) to whom it should have been connected were not in the mood for this type of effort.  So, because I had the thought, I went and fished it out.    This design is what I found somewhere and it fit the 

vagaries of my pinging mind perfectly at the 
moment.  In fact, I still like it.  Before too long I
had it under control and I was on my way, making 
a nice Power Point Presentation of some aesthetic value and serious subliminal symbolism as well.   I leave it to you to figure out what you would do with this design.  At the time this was all happening, I could not help but think that think that this was someone else's off-the-wall thought at some time in the past.  This poor "thought" was out there wandering about in desperation wondering if another random, off-the-wall companion would meander by and "hook-up" [21st century speak] and make something happen. It happened.  Let me fish out the beginning of the end for our friend the lost random thought here.
So, not bad, eh?  The deeper you go, the better it get because the upper left quadrant gets to serve a marvelously utilitarian and aesthetic role.  Maybe you'll see it someday.  Now you're saying, OK, so he discovered something from out of the fourth lateral dimension.  Pretty interesting but what does he do with people.  You know, living beings?  You wanna know?  In 24 hours or so go check this out and you'll know what i do with living beings.  In some ways it is not so far fetched as this one where inanimate realities took front an center.  

No comments:

Post a Comment