Friday, September 23, 2011

STAND ON ONE FOOT, THEN ON THE OTHER...

First I stood on one foot and then on the other. 
I never did find out on which one I felt the better. 
So, then I tried to lean with my right side on the wall. 
I shifted to the left side of my body and that was all. 
How can a person who is sitting on a writer's block
Go inside of his head and pull an idea out of stock? 
Ideas are always teeming, streaming and flowing. 
It is the breath of Spirit that just isn't blowing. 
So here I sit, first on one cheek then on the other 
Never really comfy neither on the one nor on the other. 
It is never easy to sit and invent tergiversations 
And it is sinful to manufacture and weave prevarications. 
Rather than stress my cerebral synapses into bifurcation 
I turn to the jubilation, exhilaration and satisfaction 
 Of turning to celebrating relaxication through horizontalization
While praying for the tantalization 
Of matutinal revivification.

No comments:

Post a Comment