Friday, April 8, 2011

THE TROLL GOT ME

BELIEVE IT OR NOT,
trolls exist.  One stole my post just as I pushed the "Publish" button.  I lost everything and nothing from the last 8 hours remains on the Google Blogspot and recoverable.  So, if I get back in the mood over the next day or two, I will go back and try to reconstruct what I created for this "Thought."  It was entitled, "Wattage, or was it What-age?"  It was both humorous and erudite with some esoteric excogitations that escaped unfettered from my cerebral synapses.  It's all the machinations of the creature on the left.  I kid you not.  I now leave you to your own devious devices while I throw myself into the amorphous embrace of my dear Morpheus.  Hopefully I will be able to drown my shivering disappointment in the sensuous comfort of my comforter cocoon.
I'm surprised that I am not punching holes in the wall.  We'll be back tomorrow.  I just thank God that it is a glitch with the Internet Provider and not my own machine.  So maybe that's why I am so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment