Monday, June 27, 2011

THE GREAT ILLUSION ---

This is from a website that I visit often.  I don't relate to everything that is presented there, but I keep going back there because for years now I have allowed myself to be intrigued by the ideas that lie there.  I was in the mood of the restless buzzard today.  You know, the one who says to the wife sitting on the fence post next to him in the hot sun, "Patience?  Hell.  I'm going out to kill somethin'"!  So I went to Victor Kahn's Great Illusion to let you in on my inner self as recorded on June 27, 2011.  Enjoy.


The world as we view it  is much like a dance, 

you can take what is coming and live it by chance...
Or seek answers to questions and live it by choice, 
just follow your heart and answer its voice.





Chance brings that karmic phenomenon,
manifested reactions from what you have done.

Look for a place that’s hidden within,
search for the message, that’s where to begin.

Talk to yourself, have conversation inside,
it’s a matter of choice, create from the mind.
Picture yourself in a world all your own,
then bring it to life from the seed to the sown.

Search & discover the source of white light,
don’t settle for anything, reach for the heights.
Your goals are the answer to what you achieve,
and it’s almost like magic when you start to believe.

Truth & intuition ...bring gifts to rejoice,
go it by chance or live it by choice

No comments:

Post a Comment