Tuesday, June 23, 2020

THE NICE NIECE SHARES HER LOVE


13 year old niece expresses love
Elyza Loreine

The other day the Voice from the Kitchen received this on Facebook.  I don't do Facebook so I 
contacted the person who had sent it and asked all the pertinent questions.  As it happens, the 
artist is the daughter of the person who originated the Facebook post.  This is a source of joy
for us because the mother is our niece and the artist is her daughter.  When we first saw this
we were moved.  We did not know the age of the artist at the time.  Now that we know, we are 
all the more deeply impressed.

A part of our emotion in relation to this development is due to the fact that we too have a child
who is quite significantly endowed with artistic talent and when we behold what he produces
we feel the gratification deep down in our soul.  I feel the same way about the work of this young
lady.  I feel it as it comes over the email in the notes that her loving mother sends.  I am all the more impressed by the fact that we have been told that her favorite medium is acrylic paint.  I don't
really know why, but that strikes me as being rather impressive coming from a 13 year old.  
Furthermore, it makes me so happy to feel the loving support emmanating from a nurturing mother.

I hope that all of you will find some degree of spiritual warmth in the artistic expression
adorning the top of this page. 

By the way,  The "Papa Puttss" cartoon at the top of the right margin
is a rendition of the author if this blog as produced by the son
mentioned in the body of this post.  I am so proud of it that I
use it as my avatar in almost all that I produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment