Sunday, June 14, 2020

REMEMBER ME? WE HAVE TO GET IT BACK TOGETHER


Hello.  It's been ten years since I began this blog.  Over time it came to contain 690+ "Thoughts."  Lest you come to the conclusion that I ran out of material, I am here to reassure you that I still have some tucked away in the dark corners of my attic.  
It was the Wednesday evening before the celebration of Thanksgiving in 2010.  I decided that I could give my sons something to talk about after I had been taken back into the arms of the angels above.  Well, they are going to have to wait a short while more.
This rebirth is not the result of the Dion offspring asking for more.  On the contrary, it comes from two or three of you who told me that my lack of writing is missed.  I guess I really never gave it a thought - someone misses my scribbles!  Not just one, but some.  So, here I am, still in San Diego, still enjoying the sweet sounds of the Voice from the Kitchen and falling asleep with pictures of EFR Dion floating in my fuzzy head.
To those of you who may have come to wonder if I had lost my sense of humor, allow me to show you this:
I have a different one for church!
I have a more serious one for church

So, now, since Google changed the formatting of the Blog Program, you will have to suffer through the change of the position of the margins.  Life is a never ending challenge.  I invite you to accompany me side by side.  The pieces will be short, they will not be too serious and they may even have some interesting information from time to time.
Oh, BTW, my fingers are starting to refuse to obey me and other functions get fuzzy too.  I will do my best to proof read the items in order to minimize the typos.
Welcome back to where we left off.



No comments:

Post a Comment