Monday, December 28, 2015

SOME REALLY STRANGE QUESTIONS OF MINE

Some questions that I have collected along the road of life.

Is my guardian angel a boy or a girl?
I was late reporting to work on my first day and they fired me.  Can I sue them?
How can I tell if my friend is lying to me?
Why do cats eat mice?
Will there be a time when no more original music tunes will be possible?
I hear the light switch and see the light at the same time.  Why did you tell me that light travels faster than sound?
I stepped on a banana peel this morning and I didn't slip and fall.  Why do people in the funnies always fall when they step on a banana peel?
How can birds stay warm and fly when the air is freezing?
What's the best question I can ask to show that I am smart?
Is there a question that can be asked that is impossible to answer?
Why do some people laugh at my jokes and some do not?
If money isn't everything, what is?
Cousin Tony told me that left-handed people are smarter than right-handers.  Is that true?
I asked my father, "Why should I care what other people think of me?"
          His answer: "To live with people, you have to be people."
Are snakes evil?
How can you be sure that you've won an argument?
Is going to sleep like dying?
If curiosity killed the cat, why do you encourage me to learn by being curious?
What takes more time: Flying from Los Angeles to New York at 500 MPH at 10,000 feet or flying from Los Angeles to New York at 500 MPH at 35,000 feet?  (Assuming the same line of flight)
Why do I crave food even if I am not really hungry?

These are some that I took from the top of my head.  You got some?  Get them off your chest before the New Year so that you can start the Leap Year with a clean slate!

Peace and tranquility to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment